Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tuesday weight in, and misc.

I decided that since my initial last really accountable weigh in was last Tuesday, the 12th, I figured that on Tuesdays I'd post my weight, and anything else I see fit. Maybe I'll only update on Tuesdays, unless something dramatic happens, or I forget on Tuesday (more than likely...) Anyway, here's today's weight. 211!

I'm down 9 pounds from a week ago. I know that it might not all stay off, because a lot of it might be because I've pretty much made a drastic change and cut out all soda, which the sugar and chemicals and crap add on a lot of weight. I also am realistic that I won't have this great of a week every week, but as one of my friends says regarding weight loss, "It's a marathon, not a sprint."

I've been drinking a lot more water, especially at home. It's a little harder at work, because the soda fountain machine is right there, and easy, but I've managed to resist so far. I still do have some sweet stuff, such as a glass of kool aid or some pink lemonade, but I try not to have too much because of the fake sugars and such. All in moderation, I say.

I've just tried to eat better in general. More vegetables and fruits, less mayo and sweets. Sometimes I still do have "bad things", I just know that I can't have as much, and also not all the time. I had some hardcore cravings at work last night. My favorite sandwich (which isn't really good for me) smelled so good, and that peanut butter cookie.. I was so tempted. But I didn't eat any of it.

I'd like to get some more exercise started. I hate it with a passion, but it needs to be done. I have a taebo dvd that I want to try, but we'll see about when. I want to start taking daily walks, but lately I've been walking to the store to get stuff that I keep forgetting. It's a little over a half mile to the store and back. It's been unseasonably cold this spring, and today especially, I'm not really in the mood to walk anywhere. I know it's good for me, but brrr.. -_-

That's about it for now, I guess. Progress! And just gotta keep on going.

No comments:

Post a Comment